JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Oregon is legal, but not Washington for full auto.
Really, that's odd. I live in Louisiana and we can use whatever means necessary to kill misquotes, nutra rats & wild hogs! That's a joke, we can't hunt with full-auto. I personally can't afford full-auto, but since I demonstrate to agencies, I get to carry a few around. They're fun, but not $40,000 of fun.

Just to be clear, I'm a manufacture, and you can't swing a dead cat without hitting at least three silencer manufactures! Below is a link to our Pantera, if you want to check it out. It's developed, patented and intended for Less then full-auto use as a silencer for snipers. My 12 year old son is no sniper, but he can drive nails with or without the Pantera with a .308 at 200 yards, which is further then any shot he will ever have to take in Louisiana.

I have a 5.5" barrel on my 300 BO SIG Rattler upper SBR. Its as quiet as can be. No port pop or any of that nonsense.

zrdvP4.jpg

Really, that's odd. I live in Louisiana and we can use whatever means necessary to kill misquotes, nutra rats & wild hogs! That's a joke, we can't hunt with full-auto. I personally can't afford full-auto, but since I demonstrate to agencies, I get to carry a few around. They're fun, but not $40,000 of fun.

The $40K number is an investment as much as stocks are an investment. Judging by the last 20 years you won't lose money on one and when you sell years down the road you make money . Maybe even enough to pay for the ammo you shot up so in a sense Full Auto is free.

I dont think theres a state in the union that allows full auto for hunting. Theyre toys and investment vehicles and not much else. If you can live with that they are fun.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top