JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I think most of those examples will also help one to spot a hidden cell phone or digital camera. I've asked someone why they were whispering and looking at me. Turns out they were certain I was carrying handcuffs when they spotted my pocket transit case.

Personally, I don't care if someone figures out I'm carrying.

Always good to keep your guard up (vigilance)......Yeah it could be a cell phone or a camera, however if I'm more aware of a potential threat I can take defensive action.......If nothing else I'd keep my hand closer to my gun just in case.

What I find interesting is how many people carry that I never suspect until we start up a conversation about guns and they show me their weapon.

Thanks for this posting, both useful and amusing. I sort of have a life-long hobby of watching how people move and hold themselves, and have observed all of the points made in that link. What is amazing is how MANY people are completely oblivious to other's carry of weapons, AND how many weapon carriers are completely oblivious as to how obvious they are about it!

Fanny pack or tactical vest, anyone? (shoot them FIRST!)

And, many of the "greeters" at Walmart and Freddy's are much sharper than you think! I carry a large knife with a pocket clip on both sides as decoys, just to throw them off---once they spy those they avoid looking at my pockets again and see no more.....................elsullo :cool:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top