JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Theyre too tight to fit the Lancers and P mags right? And not just that, the snaps wont reach far enough, correct?

The Lancers and pmags fit ok, but they cant be snapped. I'm sure it's an easy fix, I just bought a couple bandoliers from olongapo instead, they hold 2 more mags as well.

Last Edited:
A trick to get the ACUs to look more earthen is to just get RIT dye in taupe and black and brown and mix 2 of these 3 colors and dye them. I don't remember which combo it was that worked pretty good... another is some black and some apple green, turned ACU into something resembling the Canadian digital camo.
It's been on my to-do list for quite some time.

It has 3 mag pouches for a total of 6 mags and two additional buckle pouches (one on each side) for gear.

I have six mags in the 3 mag pouches (2 in each pouch) and a trauma pack in each buckled pouch right now for a total of two trauma packs.

I'm considering taking one trauma pack out and putting other practical gear to help me get away if pinned down, etc.

Also have a front "map" pouch that holds more than just maps. What to put in it?
Alternatively I could put enough ammo for 6 more mag reloads or four pre-filled mags into the buckle pouches instead.

Thoughts?
What, no grenades?

The Lancers and pmags fit ok, but they cant be snapped. I'm sure it's an easy fix, I just bought a couple bandoliers from olongapo instead, they hold 2 more mags as well.

I need to add an extra snap or some velcro to a few bandoliers, as my M&P15-22 mags are way too long for the original snap, and tend to slide out if I'm not careful.
The local outdoors fabric shop down here sells military Line 24 snaps in black oxide from Pull-The-Dot line I think; they are a bit more pricier than the normal shiny silver items from Tandy Leather or Dritz (found in Wal Mart and Joanns). Adding extra snaps is the easiest mod to the bandolier flaps, similar to the 70s IDF UZI and Grenade canvas pouch flaps, but I can modify them to use elastic bungee cord closures, buckles on straps or add velcro flaps.

I've been debating adding MOLLE webbing on the sides of the coyote bandolier to fit canteen and IFAK pouch, either skeletonized or on 500D panels with flat pockets on the back... I do plan on adding webbing loops near the top of the pockets to thread bungee cord through so I can have a secondary retention option; similar to how Tactical Tailor does their old universal mag pouches. May cut the snaps out with diagonal cutters and then sew buckles on straps so that one can fit both GI and Pmags in there..?

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top