JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
An answer/solution for this question has been selected.
Status
Reactions
How can I estimate my gun prices to sell here? I have hunting rifles and good hunting ammo (7mm rem mag and 30-06) to sell but researching online for prices takes too much time and most of the stuff is out of stock anyway. Is it OK with this forum rules to post a firearm/ammo description and photos and ask how much should I ask for it in Classifieds? Or where to post this? Thanks!

For selling used firearms in good working condition, I usually expect to get about 70-85% of what you would pay retail. 100$ gun, ask 75$
And for ammo, well thats all over the place these days so just go with what you think, if it doesnt sell, drop the price a couple bucks.

How can I estimate my gun prices to sell here? I have hunting rifles and good hunting ammo (7mm rem mag and 30-06) to sell but researching online for prices takes too much time and most of the stuff is out of stock anyway. Is it OK with this forum rules to post a firearm/ammo description and photos and ask how much should I ask for it in Classifieds? Or where to post this? Thanks!
No it is NOT OK. Ad locked. All for sale ads require a price. For trade ads do not.

You may post a new ad when you figure at either a price, or a trade.

Now, you can start a thread in one of the general forum sections asking for members OPINIONS on what somethings value may be.

Status

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads