JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I am not that OCD about most of my guns, but have managed to nicely remove an idiot mark from my AMT Hardballer 1911. How many have created or purchased a 1911 with an idiot mark? I think that it is the first oops a new 1911 owner does. There are many ways to prevent it, including holding it upside down or tilting it when reassembling it. It is a real PITA to fix with a blued 1911.

Nice fix on the blasted part of the gun. Good video.

@ColeInOregon What is a waffle head California Farmer going to do to fix a scratch? (framer?);)

I am not that OCD about most of my guns, but have managed to nicely remove an idiot mark from my AMT Hardballer 1911. How many have created or purchased a 1911 with an idiot mark? I think that it is the first oops a new 1911 owner does. There are many ways to prevent it, including holding it upside down or tilting it when reassembling it. It is a real PITA to fix with a blued 1911.

Nice fix on the blasted part of the gun. Good video.

@ColeInOregon What is a waffle head California Farmer going to do to fix a scratch? (framer?);)

Lol, nice catch, it was supposed to to be framer but it appears my autocorrect struck again.:s0155:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top