JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I am not that OCD about most of my guns, but have managed to nicely remove an idiot mark from my AMT Hardballer 1911. How many have created or purchased a 1911 with an idiot mark? I think that it is the first oops a new 1911 owner does. There are many ways to prevent it, including holding it upside down or tilting it when reassembling it. It is a real PITA to fix with a blued 1911.

Nice fix on the blasted part of the gun. Good video.

@ColeInOregon What is a waffle head California Farmer going to do to fix a scratch? (framer?);)

I am not that OCD about most of my guns, but have managed to nicely remove an idiot mark from my AMT Hardballer 1911. How many have created or purchased a 1911 with an idiot mark? I think that it is the first oops a new 1911 owner does. There are many ways to prevent it, including holding it upside down or tilting it when reassembling it. It is a real PITA to fix with a blued 1911.

Nice fix on the blasted part of the gun. Good video.

@ColeInOregon What is a waffle head California Farmer going to do to fix a scratch? (framer?);)

Lol, nice catch, it was supposed to to be framer but it appears my autocorrect struck again.:s0155:

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top