JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
After multiple people asking over the past few years, I finally made a quick video showing s little of the process I use to restore a gun. This video details removing minor surface scratches and dings. It also details reshaping some small parts such as the cylinder release.

It is a short video that shows some very basic techniques that can be used by anyone without needing special tools are materials.

YouTube - How-to Restore a Firearm: Ding & scratch removal made easy

After multiple people asking over the past few years, I finally made a quick video showing s little of the process I use to restore a gun. This video details removing minor surface scratches and dings. It also details reshaping some small parts such as the cylinder release.

It is a short video that shows some very basic techniques that can be used by anyone without needing special tools are materials.

YouTube - How-to Restore a Firearm: Ding & scratch removal made easy

Do you mind also copying/posting this here also?

<broken link removed>

Once you do that I will sticky it, thanks.

One thing I will add to this. A small adjustable hobby vise will hold the gun or part steady. a great tool to have. I got mine from harbor freight for about 20.00

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top