JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
After multiple people asking over the past few years, I finally made a quick video showing s little of the process I use to restore a gun. This video details removing minor surface scratches and dings. It also details reshaping some small parts such as the cylinder release.

It is a short video that shows some very basic techniques that can be used by anyone without needing special tools are materials.

YouTube - How-to Restore a Firearm: Ding & scratch removal made easy

After multiple people asking over the past few years, I finally made a quick video showing s little of the process I use to restore a gun. This video details removing minor surface scratches and dings. It also details reshaping some small parts such as the cylinder release.

It is a short video that shows some very basic techniques that can be used by anyone without needing special tools are materials.

YouTube - How-to Restore a Firearm: Ding & scratch removal made easy

Do you mind also copying/posting this here also?

<broken link removed>

Once you do that I will sticky it, thanks.

One thing I will add to this. A small adjustable hobby vise will hold the gun or part steady. a great tool to have. I got mine from harbor freight for about 20.00

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top