JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
If IP44 passes, sellers of gun safes and locks will probably be busy. From the election to when it would go into effect is less than 2 months. How many safes/locks would need to be purchased by Oregonians to comply? Will prices spike?

US News provides investment advice for those who wish to be "socially responsible."

<broken link removed>

Interesting read. It would almost seem like gun control groups are now engaging in a sophisticated form of corporate extortion these days. I wonder how much money they are raising by doing this?

God knows how many pro gun control ads we will see on TV and the Internet for this Fall's election. I suspect that a flood of them will be coming.

Interesting read. It would almost seem like gun control groups are now engaging in a sophisticated form of corporate extortion these days. I wonder how much money they are raising by doing this?

God knows how many pro gun control ads we will see on TV and the Internet for this Fall's election. I suspect that a flood of them will be coming.
Well, that is one of Alinsky and his Neofascist disciples' techniques for infiltration and pressure as discussed in another thread...

well, the FLA die in did accomplish one thing: Publix will no longer make ANY political donations. Seems they donated to dems too. Thanks pig boy!
Be nice if all corporate support of politics stopped

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads