JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
A person can only do so much, I pack a 5 shot 38 and a 5 shot speed strip in my pocket. If that don't get me out I'm in too deep anyway. If I know an incident is nearing I would have a riot gun with 00 buck in it and a rifle also. Most everyone in real everyday life is not looking to be gunned down, so your not in the offensive mode. By being observant of your surroundings and the people in it, along with your gut feeling fight or flight is the best you can hope for.:s0155:

Other than running screaming into the hills with all the granola eaters, I am still at a loss.
Bug-in
Bug-out
Blah-bla-bla...........
Guns, food, water, silver..... Got plenty, but that is all garbage without a PLAN.
Don't have a solid plan for any of it yet.
Even if I had a solid plan, I would consider it junk since the first plan will always get messed up.

What do you plan to do? What do you recommend for the Soccer-Mom's family that has a husband busting his butt to feed the kids, seeing the collapse coming?

We should start a new thread. I helped mess this one up. Got waaay off topic.

Sorry JJ.
Really, what is a man to do?? We are in times when people are turning to murder to solve problems. Does it mean soccor mom needs to be more GI Jane and help carry the load?

Where do you want to be if it all goes bad? How you going to get there and what are you going to take with you? Can you do it with a car full of family?

Are you going to fort up and how long will you last?

The people in Mexico didn't have a chance cause they walked into a trap by getting into a rig.

See like buying a gun everyone has their own personal choces to make. Some people will flee the city before things happen. Some people just can't.

Jim Rawles wrote a good book that helps you live with the choices you have to make

"How to survive the end of the world as we know it". Read this book and you will better your position no matter where you end up. It isn't all the answers but you will be miles ahead of others.

jj

Don't know the answers to your questions. I do try to stay away from places like Mexico, Pigalle, etc.
I am in Europe a couple times a year. The only defense I have is a Kreighoff bolt action rifle in .222. Not very effective for SHTF.

Go to Kell's tonight and you may end up shot.

Hard to put a fine point on how to NOT get murdered except to stay away from all people.

I took your suggestion and read "One Second After"
Great book.

I'll check out the other Rawles book (already read Patriots)

I was actually asking, "What do YOU, JJ, plan to do?"

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top