JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
You sir are a white rag bigot. :s0112::s0112::s0112:
What if I want to use a colored shop towel or my wife's pink T-shirt (change safe combo before using wife's shirt)

I almost want to polish my stainless 686

I use wenol on a grinder type buffing wheel hooked up to an adjustable rheostat,much quicker.

And a much bigger chance of marring the surface. You would be surprised how much better a job can be done by hand. Guys that have been doing the buffer thing fo years are amazed when they see a good handjob (wait...that didn't sound right).

That is what the rheostat is for, it makes the grinder variable speed, so when you final buff it you can go slow and easy.....

That is what the rheostat is for, it makes the grinder variable speed, so when you final buff it you can go slow and easy.....

Dremels are vairiable speed too. The problem is the pads foul too quickly and end up rubbing residue against the surface. I hand done finish with a frequently turned rag will do a better job in the long run. believe me, I have done both on dozens and dozens of guns in the past few years.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top