JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Well, I'm the kind of person who follows the law and I intend to keep doing so in this instance as well. I've bought guns through FFL's before and if that's the law, doesn't upset me to keep doing it. I'm not going to tell anyone else what to do, and if I'm on a jury and this comes up for you, you'll walk for sure. However, let me pitch another view. We get a lot of the blame for this due to political apathy.

2 of the worst anti-gunners ran unopposed. You ever hear of Ginny Burdick? She hates the fact that you can own any guns. Unopposed!?!!! WTF!? Another pro-gun politician was voted out with some Bloomberg bucks: Bruce Starr, our friend from Hillsboro -gone.

You want to do something? Work in politics and get some intelligent folks elected. Tigard folks - Ginny Burdick needs to get voted out and learn how to work a real job again. North PDX - Lew Fredricks, who also got an F- in this area needs our help to move on and learn how to work a real job again.

Bring back Bruce Starr. Don't let a gun hater ever run unopposed ever again. Ever.

We need to establish a secret handshake for forum members. No or incorrect handshake no deal!

Better than a handshake would be encryption technology or a token system. Electronic token create unique code numbers every 30 seconds. The codes would assure a level of specificity that is statistically impossible to guess. They also provide anonymity.

Hell buy em from Obunga or Holder they will sell to anyone without a BG check....... Ask any cartel member and terrorist. They might even give ya one or a dozen if you have the right anti American CONNECTIONS............:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

Just breaking the law won't do it. Breaking the law in numbers will.
Kinda like immigration. If enough people do it, they will have to come up with some sort of "reform". God knows liberals do not want to deport.. I mean imprison, millions of people living Outside the law....

Still trying to figure out why this is in a public forum..,,

Must create private invite only website....

Don't go to the dark web....

Yeah crazy why anyone would post anything that they would actually do here ROFLOL
I am too damned old to make or buy anything and am happy with my trusty old single
shot Farquarsen action 45 rifle. It prints nice groups in the next county ok.:rolleyes:o_O;)
Tom Selleck had it right :D

You boyz' are thinking about it all wrong! Do the same thing that our government does on the southern border. After SB941 goes into full effect, if you buy a firearm after that date without going thru a BGC, figure it this way it's not illegal, it's just undocumented. :cool:

cpl + cpl = BGC

To flipping worried its not valid In WA call this

The DOL should have a free web site or a local 360-555-555 phone number for the general public to use 24/7 where all you do is type in (or key in via telephone) your CPL number xxxxxxxxxx and hit "enter" (or press the # key via telephone) and it simply says either "Active" or "Inactive".

Now a transactions across state lines yes I will use the proper channels.

594 I will not comply

I wasn't looking for confessions in a public forum, or for anyone to admit they're going to break the law.. I was just wondering if folks had actually thought through the civil disobedience aspects of not complying.

Cool, Public confessions,..... I wanna watch :)
Beware that first step as the Lemming King said.
You are obviously missing the point. Nice little jab by the way.
Sit back and watch, good plan, better yet, tell them that you lost them and finger people you know are breaking the law so you won't be scrutinized. It's only a small step.
"A truly strong person does not need the approval of others any more than a lion needs the approval of sheep."

Last Edited:
What are the laws concerning the sale of firearms from one private party of a state to another private party of the same state, while physically in a different state with less restrictive gun laws?

Where does federal law stand on this, and which state's laws apply to the sale?

I assume that there is a federal law against this, but I have never read about it.

You are obviously missing the point. Nice little jab by the way.
Sit back and watch, good plan, better yet, tell them that you lost them and finger people you know are breaking the law so you won't be scrutinized. It's only a small step.
"A truly strong person does not need the approval of others any more than a lion needs the approval of sheep."

You are one strange bird LOL.
Discretion or lack of will get you. Just be warned. There are a thousand eyes on the forums.
Not all so friendly. Why does no one get that ?
Like I said I will watch. Actions are relevant when they are needed but loose lips sinks ships :)
I prefer to warn good folks that babbling all over the net is just not an intelligent thing to do.
I don't like seeing friends walk off a cliff. Maybe you do ???
Anyway, enjoy and I hope folks do not follow you into the abyss.
Personally I don't plan on doing any firearms buying selling or trading anymore :D

I wasn't looking for confessions in a public forum, or for anyone to admit they're going to break the law.. I was just wondering if folks had actually thought through the civil disobedience aspects of not complying.

Good plan if folks do it in extreme mass or in complete silence. There is no middle road if they decide to do that.
The middle is like walking down the middle lane in an LA freeway. Hint.

If you purchase a gun from an FFL after 941 takes effect, then you don't have much choice but to abide by the "law" if you choose to sell it.

However, like others have said, if you owned the gun prior to 941 passing and then try to sell it, there is no evidence short of a third-party or a surveillance camera that can prove you broke the law. There's no need to unnecessarily add your pre-941 firearms to the registry.

If you purchase a gun from an FFL after 941 takes effect, then you don't have much choice but to abide by the "law" if you choose to sell it.

However, like others have said, if you owned the gun prior to 941 passing and then try to sell it, there is no evidence short of a third-party or a surveillance camera that can prove you broke the law. There's no need to unnecessarily add your pre-941 firearms to the registry.

:) Now that is good observations and suggestions :)

Also if anyone can get 10,000 (a small number actually) gun owners to march on Salem and make a statement that they nullify the bill, I would be in the front line of that one. The folks in Conn did it. Not sure but I think it is still in limbo because they stood their ground. Correct me if anyone has facts otherwise.

Also, I wouldn't even call it "civil disobedience" for not complying. That is, unless people plan on conducting a private transfer right in front of the capitol building or the police station. Smart people will just transfer in private and no one will ever find out.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top