JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hmm...right forum? :)

Seriously I cannot find, or maybe I'm just a little slow today, but I want to leave a feedback score for a person that I just purchased a handgun from and I can't find it anywhere!!

Someone reply and say "It's this way dummy". :)

It's this way DUMMY......

Click on "rules and info" in header of page choose "members list" then search for member. Once they are found click on their name and that will take you to their profile page. In their profile page select "feedback" then select leave feedback for member. The rest is self explanatory.

Click on their "handle, yours is PDXWolf for instance, click on "view profile".
At the top of the column on the right, click on "Feedback Score".
Select " Submit Feedback For PDXWolf, follow prompts.

The great deadeye has responded! I feel honored! :)

Found it right after I posted...missed it cause it was in great Big Bolded letters...I mean who looks at those? :p

Thanks all.

It's this way DUMMY......

Click on "rules and info" in header of page choose "members list" then search for member. Once they are found click on their name and that will take you to their profile page. In their profile page select "feedback" then select leave feedback for member. The rest is self explanatory.

Everytime I need to give feedback I go through the same thing. I spend 20 minutes hunting around trying to figure out how to do it, cussing and swearing the entire time muttering under my breath "it should be f#$%^&g easy." Then once I do figure it out, I tell myself, "okay I will remember for next time."

So far I haven't remembered....which in my mind tells me I should be buying more stuff and leaving more feedback :evil:

You described my experience perfectly! Repeating an action makes you remember, right? So WE HAVE TO purchase more...so we can practice leaving feedback. Now if I can just get the wife to drink the Kool-aid on this idea... :)

Everytime I need to give feedback I go through the same thing. I spend 20 minutes hunting around trying to figure out how to do it, cussing and swearing the entire time muttering under my breath "it should be f#$%^&g easy." Then once I do figure it out, I tell myself, "okay I will remember for next time."

So far I haven't remembered....which in my mind tells me I should be buying more stuff and leaving more feedback :evil:

Found it. It is almost hidden is under the persons view feedback and is underlined you can barely see it but is there, wish it was a different color took me 10 minutes to figure it out LOL

Found it. It is almost hidden is under the persons view feedback and is underlined you can barely see it but is there, wish it was a different color took me 10 minutes to figure it out LOL

If you already have recieved feedback from a member then go into your feedback and click view complete feedback. There should be a yellow note to the right of the member that left feedback. Click on that and leave feedback for them.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top