JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
This is a question thread. Use the up arrow to the right of good answers to upvote. Answers with more votes appear higher on the list.
Reactions
Northwest Firearms would like your permission to enable push notifications.
This appears everytime I open the website. If I choose to canx by selecting the "x" the following message ocurrs;
We strongly recommend enabling push notifications on this device so that you can be kept up-to-date with site activity.
Regardless how many times I select never ask again... it keeps returning.
If this is supposed to stop it as the verbage would indicate... it's not working.

How do I disable this annoying question and answer every time I open the website?

Hmm, I'll have to look into it. My guess is that if you have cookies blocked or disabled it can't remember that you chose to have it never ask you again.

Upvote 0
push notifications.PNG
this is what keeps showing up each time I log onto your website

Upvote 0
Evidently there is no fix ! I wonder why I'm the only one experiencing this. Happens at home with my HP desktop, my Samsung Tablet, and here at work with my Pavilion and IT support. Until the launch of this new NWFirearms web, it was never a problem.

Upvote 0
If we're talking about the same thing, I selected the gear looking icon in the top right corner and chose don't receive notifications and it shut them off for me.

Upvote 0

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top