JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
old light pole base. Needs to go. My old dairy tractor won't budge it! Gotta be 1,000lbs.

Rebar. Rock. It's got it all.

How would you guys do it?

It old and hard hell!!!!!!!!!!!

I've been trying to be cheap. Jackhammer won't touch it.

29BFD14B-DA10-4496-94B0-087035E8392A.jpeg

I'd grab some friends and toss into truck and just take it to the dump, or somewhere where you don't have to worry about breaking it up right away. Get some youngins to haul it away for ya. I also think there's some decently cheap haul away services.

I'd grab some friends and toss into truck and just take it to the dump, or somewhere where you don't have to worry about breaking it up right away. Get some youngins to haul it away for ya. I also think there's some decently cheap haul away services.
Lol!!!
It could be 2,000lbs. Know 4 men could lift that bad boy.

Lol!!!
It could be 2,000lbs. Know 4 men could lift that bad boy.

I have no clue how much it weighs, from the picture it looks prettt big, but I imagine getting 4-6 young strong guys to lift into a truck then just push it out after would work. You're the one asking for ideas, so good luck...

Pulley systems were invented just for problems like this...

Yah, keep it on site somehow.

Then you'll already have a single anti vehicle block for your drive...for if the world goes sideways.

Bury it, or shux just 2/3 bury it and use the dirt to burm it.

Every time the kids get mad, 15 minutes hammering.

At some point it will be gone.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top