JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
This is a question thread. Use the up arrow to the right of good answers to upvote. Answers with more votes appear higher on the list.
Reactions
Hi how do i get instant email notifications of a filter I made in classifieds?

I'm always missing deals because I can't just save my filters and get notified - how can I do that?

I saved a keyword, but 1) they always come late 2) I get emails from the replies and I hate it

Screen Shot 2020-10-23 at 7.52.27 PM.png

top of your classified, hit the "Watch"

Upvote 0
Just anyway I can watch my filtered search?
Have you looked into Keyword Alerts?
This is a very passive way to use words in titles OR words in the body of a post to narrow down what you want to find.

You may find this useful. I don't know if search alerts are a thing here. I haven't looked into it.

I've used the Keyword Alerts to find Ruger mentions in the handgun section when I was looking for MKIV's etc.

Upvote 0
Have you looked into Keyword Alerts?
You may find this useful. I don't know if search alerts are a thing here. I haven't looked into it.

I've used the Keyword Alerts to find Ruger mentions in the handgun section when I was looking for MKIV's etc.

Yeah but when I do keyword searches, I get emails of the replies to the same threads and it's slightly annoying - do you know how I can modify the search so it just shows me the thread and not every comments/like

Upvote 0
Unfortunately, our alert system leaves a lot to be desired. Once we're live with the next version I'm going to try to find a developer to make improvements to do exactly what you're asking, but at this time it isn't possible.

Upvote 0

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads