JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
This is a question thread. Use the up arrow to the right of good answers to upvote. Answers with more votes appear higher on the list.
Reactions
Hi how do i get instant email notifications of a filter I made in classifieds?

I'm always missing deals because I can't just save my filters and get notified - how can I do that?

I saved a keyword, but 1) they always come late 2) I get emails from the replies and I hate it

Screen Shot 2020-10-23 at 7.52.27 PM.png

top of your classified, hit the "Watch"

Upvote 0
Just anyway I can watch my filtered search?
Have you looked into Keyword Alerts?
This is a very passive way to use words in titles OR words in the body of a post to narrow down what you want to find.

You may find this useful. I don't know if search alerts are a thing here. I haven't looked into it.

I've used the Keyword Alerts to find Ruger mentions in the handgun section when I was looking for MKIV's etc.

Upvote 0
Have you looked into Keyword Alerts?
You may find this useful. I don't know if search alerts are a thing here. I haven't looked into it.

I've used the Keyword Alerts to find Ruger mentions in the handgun section when I was looking for MKIV's etc.

Yeah but when I do keyword searches, I get emails of the replies to the same threads and it's slightly annoying - do you know how I can modify the search so it just shows me the thread and not every comments/like

Upvote 0
Unfortunately, our alert system leaves a lot to be desired. Once we're live with the next version I'm going to try to find a developer to make improvements to do exactly what you're asking, but at this time it isn't possible.

Upvote 0

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads