JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Best mall ninja sighting came before I knew what a mall ninja was. Lloyd Center Mall security, I was ~19 on a date. Dude swaggers past. Pressed white uniform shirt, brightly polished brass, creased pants, shined boots, and black campaign (drill sgt / state trooper style) hat with mini badge on it. Dudes got a full gun belt on including holster & mag pouches. Only pouches that seemed to carry anything - radio, flashlight, gloves, and handcuffs. No gun, no mags, no baton (had an ASP carrier & PR24 ring) no OC.

I was an exploder with MCSO at the time, so I had half the crap he was toting with him and knew what he was missing.

Blumenthal's got their money outta that dude. Bianchi gear wasn't cheap and this dude had more crap on his waist than a lot of deputies I knew. Bet he had a level 3a vest on underneath :rolleyes:

Yeah, it's funny how that happens, those are the ones who end up in the latrine late at night going psycho... I've seen it while on fire watch in our splinter village barracks (Ft. Knox). Not a good feeling.
It doesn't feel better when you're one of the minorities he doesn't like (he seems to dislike Asians). o_O

I have a DD214. A Marine COM/NAV avionics tech armed with an oscilloscope and test bench didn't see much excitement in my era. With that and $2.50 I can get a cup of coffee.
The 10% discount at ACE Hardware is about the biggest bennie ( I suppose knowing what I can endure has helped too ;))

Time and Chance as Ecclesiastes says.

I had the same rate when I was in the Navy, former HTS tech here :)

Or how many pull-ups or push-ups, or sit-ups they can do in 2 minutes, or how fast they can run 2-miles afterwards. ;)
I heard a interview with Hershal Walker yesterday the football player he still does 1.000 push ups a day and almost 1.500 sit ups a day kinda off topic but just saying

I heard a interview with Hershal Walker yesterday the football player he still does 1.000 push ups a day and almost 1.500 sit ups a day kinda off topic but just saying

Hey. I just turned 50 and can do 20 chin up's in 2 minutes no problem.
Push ups? Until your Tired Drill Sargent! ;)

As to sit up's? I do one in the morning when I get out of bed. o_O

Last Edited:

342F49A2-4D50-42A0-8FCE-19B87F6A2032.jpeg

Oh, you THINK so do ya? I only sleep 4-5 hours a day, and then you'd be doing them push-ups at MY cadence, not yours.....

Down.................. UP........... Down..... Up.. down. Up... down............................................ up.................... down, up......down.......... up............ down, up..... down..... up, down......... up......

Imagine 19 - 21 hours of that.... (Drill Sgt. secret, you make it more psychological than physical).... You'll either live or die, but either way you'll be tired. I WILL break you.

C4C9676E-8FDF-4F88-930B-890E7EBEC592.jpeg

:s0140:

Hey. I just turned 50 and can do 20 chin up's in 2 minutes no problem.

As to sit up's? I do one in the morning when I get out of bed. o_O
I'm too young to die and to old to take a A$$ kicking that's why I carry a gun .those are the words of a KING COUNTY SHERIFF I used to hunt with lol

I can't remember the web site but the interview I heard with Hershal Walker was on the Shawn Hannity show yesterday so you can probably find links to it on his website but lots of people might not know that Hershal Walker is a big supporter of the military and first responders accully giving away a truck to post and present military members

View attachment 428477

Oh, you THINK so do ya? I only sleep 4-5 hours a day, and then you'd be doing them push-ups at MY cadence, not yours.....

Down.................. UP........... Down..... Up.. down. Up... down............................................ up.................... down, up......down.......... up............ down, up..... down..... up, down......... up......

Imagine 19 - 21 hours of that.... (Drill Sgt. secret, you make it more psychological than physical).... You'll either live or die, but either way you'll be tired. I WILL break you.

View attachment 428474

:s0140:

I hated that bubbleguming bubblegum!

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR