JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
So I was reading some more anti gun propaganda and also the FBI fact sheets and it dawned on me how to fix the world's problems.

In all the data I came across and studied involving car accidents, murders with and without firearms, plane crashes and suicides there are always two things in common first is an inanimate object like a gun, car, knife or plane and second is a human.

So thinking to myself and after watching several episodes of "Life without People" it came to me instead of banning the inanimate object like a gun, car, and knife or plane what if we ban humans. This should even make PETA happy because without people no inanimate object would ever hurt anything again including animals making PETA happy.

So what do you think if we ban humans all wars would stop, murder would stop, crime in general would stop and according to "Life without People" the air, water and the planet will be fixed in less than a couple decades to a hundred years or so.

So what do you think should we ban people?

So the next time an anti gun person says we should ban guns ask them what about banning people instead and then explain why and then see what they say.

Last Edited:
People have been the only evil in this world.
Animals don't kill for fun they do it for survival. We have the technology to survive with absolute peace, yet there has been nothing but violence and unrest since the beginning of time.
Makes you wonder the meaning of it all. Why has society become so violent, hateful, and greedy?

I have always loved this part of the movie the MATRIX it does explain the human.

First I do not believe in banning humans all though there are those days I do wonder if would be the right thing.
I am just tired of folks blaming an object that can do nothing by itself without a human at the helm!

Animals don't kill for fun they do it for survival. We have the technology to survive with absolute peace, yet there has been nothing but violence and unrest since the beginning of time.
Makes you wonder the meaning of it all. Why has society become so violent, hateful, and greedy?
The answer is in there somewhere...

Simple really, who is running the world you live in? That is who is responsible.

Without pointing fingers, no blame, no flame

2014.jpg

"The problem with the world is that everyone is a few drinks behind." -Humphrey Bogart.

Live and let live.

Don't come over here, piss on my gate. Save it and just keep it off my wave

"The problem with the world is that everyone is a few drinks behind." -Humphrey Bogart.

Live and let live.

Don't come over here, piss on my gate. Save it and just keep it off my wave

My only visit to the Crystal Ballroom was to see those guys. Fun show, way back when.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top