JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I can understand where the guy is coming from. A person cant even catch a fish to eat these days with all the rules and regulations. It is a bunch of bull.

Freedom? What is it really? A person cant really own their land without them being made to continue to pay rent(Taxes) on their land even for many, many years after it has been paid for. A person cant build or upgrade many aspects of that land they supposedly own without drawing up plans, paying fees and then having strangers tell them what they can and could not do on, to their own land. I could go on but the fact is that men are not free to do as they want. We are held down by an extraordinary amount of rules and regulation from other men that make us do what they want us to do.

This man seems to believe that he should be free to do as he wants as long as he doesnt hurt anyone or their private property. I agree with that thought but in reality men are not free. I also would imagine that America has more rules and regulations then any other country in the world. That aint freedom.

I can understand where the guy is coming from. A person cant even catch a fish to eat these days with all the rules and regulations. It is a bunch of bull.

Freedom? What is it really? A person cant really own their land without them being made to continue to pay rent(Taxes) on their land even for many, many years after it has been paid for. A person cant build or upgrade many aspects of that land they supposedly own without drawing up plans, paying fees and then having strangers tell them what they can and could not do on, to their own land. I could go on but the fact is that men are not free to do as they want. We are held down by an extraordinary amount of rules and regulation from other men that make us do what they want us to do.

This man seems to believe that he should be free to do as he wants as long as he doesnt hurt anyone or their private property. I agree with that thought but in reality men are not free. I also would imagine that America has more rules and regulations then any other country in the world. That aint freedom.

They can shove those rules and regulations up their collective asses.

I haven't watched the video, yet. I just logged on and wanna see what else is going on!

But his argument, at least on the surface, poses some interesting questions. Doesn't it?

This sounds like what is needed in America, people standing up to the bogus laws and restrictions that those suits (politicians) have skillfully crafted to take all of our freedoms away!!! Why do they have to continue to pass even more friggin laws every year, when is it gonna stop???
We are not a free society, the British have cut us down to hovel as sheep!!!

I believe that deep down that dude did it right. Sure the bailiff or sheriff may have disobeyed an order, but man does indeed have a natural right to exist. Man has been doing that for centuries, successfully.

Inwardly the Kind Female Judge somewhat acknowledges this by not sending out other Police or Enforvercement Personal to arrest him.

Think what you will, his case may not hold water in the long, but his version of self defense has worked so far. It is the basis of Law he is operating on, Yes? No?

I think what I have a tough time with is that he seems to recognize the Constitution but forgets like many that 200+ years have passed. The Constitution drew the broad outlines of government but we have interpreted it, amended it and added layers of government using it to get the system we have now. IT IS NOT PERFECT. I choose to believe that most people in government believe they are doing the right but I don't always agree with what happens.

The judge should have stuck to her guns - throw him in jail or fine him. If not money then whatever he has of value; timber, stored food, vehicle, whatever. See how fast he can make a "special visitation" back to his home...

I think what I have a tough time with is that he seems to recognize the Constitution but forgets like many that 200+ years have passed. The Constitution drew the broad outlines of government but we have interpreted it, amended it and added layers of government using it to get the system we have now. IT IS NOT PERFECT. I choose to believe that most people in government believe they are doing the right but I don't always agree with what happens.

The judge should have stuck to her guns - throw him in jail or fine him. If not money then whatever he has of value; timber, stored food, vehicle, whatever. See how fast he can make a "special visitation" back to his home...

Statist.

I'll tell you if i lose my job and my family needs fed i'm filling my freezer one way or another. I'd rather spend my day in the woods taking what God has offered me i stead of getting on my knees to hold my hard working hands out to barry's thievin arse

Anarchist.

Confused! You should at least support the man as he doesn't recognize the court, claiming to being an Anarchist.

Anarchism is a political philosophy that advocates stateless societies, often defined as self-governed voluntary institutions. Anarchism holds the state to be undesirable, unnecessary, or harmful.

I have always thought as a citizen, I should have the right to use the resources of this nation as I see fit. Why do I need a piece of paper from the government to catch a fish? Now, I have to realize that if we did not have these regulations and rules, there would be nothing left to catch or hunt. The population is just to high to have things as a free for all.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top