JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
A couple of things;

1. I was going to try that, but because of the warning at the beginning of the vid, I decided not to....o_O:rolleyes:...i'm glad they put that in:)

I was a little concerned that he was going to show the PROOF that no harm was done.....:(

I bet they used "light" reloads in that 223......probably like 2400 FPS...............:(:rolleyes::D

Bill Simpson at Indianapolis demonstrating his new firesuit. not quite as crazy, but still...

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTLEjFoiUkl0uzMRCOhVD5MocAbMCotiCw7o2UuiQZ80RD8H5dimA.jpg

The owner/inventor of second chance body armor put out a video 20+ years ago that showed him being shot dozens of times with everything from a 44mag to a 7.62X39 at point blank range. If I remember correctly he holds the worlds record for being shot the most times. the Video I watched (I still have a copy somewhere) is 6 hours long.

That's for the person who needs a defense for the new an improved Hillary Nutcracker (changed the hairstyle over the old one to keep it current). Stainless steel thighs.

817005da55477beb463e364d3a87df68d7f104e0.jpg

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

Back Top