JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
If it won't hurt your monthly budget or savings goals, just get it. This whole permission nonsense tickles me the wrong way. What is she gonna do, withhold hanky-panky time? God gave you two hands, use them!
That isn't as much the point as a joint decision spending 6,000. Can we afford it yes but it is a lot of money for something she cares nothing about. Flip side she said if I sell the boat we never use than I can get it.

That I need a Chambers Custom night fighter. She definitely isn't buying that it is an investment argument.
No idea what a Chambers Custom night fighter is, but if it's a gun then maybe visiting a shady part of town in the evening?

We have parts of the Portland S-hole where one visit will make one a believer in no time at all. :p

No idea what a Chambers Custom night fighter is, but if it's a gun then maybe visiting a shady part of town in the evening?

We have parts of the Portland S-hole where one visit will make one a believer in no time at all. :p
He is making some very limited release more duty style 2011's

B25BAD0F-B618-4D32-A97F-3C5FB0A20F84.jpeg

Step 1: Strap on "Big Boy Pants"

Step 2: Go to your bride and repeat the following..." Sweetie, I am the man of this house in charge of all things, not the least of which is our security and safety. In order to do that job efficiently and effectively, and in light of all the stupidity going on in our world recently, I need a, "Chambers Custom Night Fighter" to keep us safe. Accordingly, I will be placing an order tomorrow. I just wanted to alert you to the impending charge

Step 3: Tell her you love her

Step 4: Ask her to go make you a sammich cause doing "Man Shhhh...err...Stuff is hungry work

You're welcome. :)

I'm not proud of this - I used to buy new guns when the wife visited family. When she saw a newish one I'd say I 'bought it a while back' and tell her it cost half what it did.
She's very bright however and this only worked for so long. I've slept in the basement from time to time over it. (Wife is feisty, - a chef skilled with knives. jokes about Elena Bobbit too often. I can't sleep when she's angry).

Anyway, thank god for the collapse of society! Now she's good with everything and I'm off the hook.

Last Edited:
1) If you're going to pool money with a woman, learn how to build and run a "gun fund".
Hint: She doesn't know it exists.

2) 6 Grand for that ?
Look into Chambers custom and see why. There is a reason they are so far out for custom guns and the professional series they do 25 of a year sell out in a matter of hours.

Step 1: Strap on "Big Boy Pants"

Step 2: Go to your bride and repeat the following..." Sweetie, I am the man of this house in charge of all things, not the least of which is our security and safety. In order to do that job efficiently and effectively, and in light of all the stupidity going on in our world recently, I need a, "Chambers Custom Night Fighter" to keep us safe. Accordingly, I will be placing an order tomorrow. I just wanted to alert you to the impending charge

Step 3: Tell her you love her

Step 4: Ask her to go make you a sammich cause doing "Man Shhhh...err...Stuff is hungry work

You're welcome. :)
I bet that only works exactly 1 time only!
:)

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads