JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
How To Conduct a Conversation When Dealing With The Opposition.
Ok this is a serious approach as we go into the elections and possible ballot measure the more we are looking to engage as opposed to name calling the better chance we may have of talking with others.
( I am not saying to change how we think, or be anti-friendly)

( I am guilty of most if not all)
  1. Democrats may support anti-gun legislation way more republicans but try and refrain from grouping all Dems in as antis.
  2. Liberals antis, this is the same as saying conservative antis and really does not encourage a discussion Especially if the person is pro-gun and a liberal comes across negative.
  3. Gun rights, what ever else a person believes in should not matter as long as it leaves our 2nd Amendment intact.
  4. Antis, pretty easy simple and most everyone gets it and it only would offend who it should the antigun persons.
So in posts it may invite more responses if we refrains from name callings and simply say antis or antigun nuts . But throwing Liberal and Democrat and adding a derogatory could hurt us far more then help right now.

And to repeat I am not saying to be receptive to any antis, I am not saying we should try and talk with antis. I am saying lets not lump people into groups it just divides people unless they belong in that group like antis do. Juts for the record there have been several conservative antis in the news lately so lets not group it could also backfire.

My two cents take it or leave it, just came to me as I realize this high end pressure cooker we may be entering into with all these attacks on our freedom:s0160:

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top