JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
My sentiment is similar to your's but … watch the Thunder Ranch video by Clint Smith.

You may not "clear" the house but you should know clearing techniques to get to your kids or to egress. You can't have one plan and hope it works. The more people in your family that have practiced, the better off you are. Knowing how to move is important. Moving doesn't mean doing entries on each room.

I like to keep this handy. For close encounters.

IMG_2208.JPG

Is that what your going to say when they ask you in court why you left the safety of your bedroom?
I will not hide from those that enter my house without my family's consent. If someone comes into my home without my permission I can only come to the conclusion that they are there for no good. So the answer is yes. I have texted it I mean it.

I will not hide from those that enter my house without my family's consent. If someone comes into my home without my permission I can only come to the conclusion that they are there for no good. So the answer is yes. I have texted it I mean it.
I will not go looking for trouble but I will not hide from it.

That, and who knows where you'll be in the house and where everyone else will be. It's not likely going to be the perfect scenario where the whole family is together and in a position of tactical advantage.

I do not want to ever hurt someone and pray I never have to. I am certain the simple act will be relived many times in my dreams or nightmares but a nightmare I fear worse than any is letting my wife get hurt because I was scared to act. If someone comes into my house in the middle of the night they are not there to be freinds.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top