JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
The original tax stamps, (the old type with the cancelled stamp) are laminated and reside in a safe deposit box with a original birth certificate, social security card and other needful originals plus zeroed out high cap credit cards. Only three, (3) trusted people have legal access to the box.

Many copies exist. One set to my lawyer. Another set to my estate executor. Another full size copy set in the gun safe. Reduced copies are in my range bag. Another set with a trusted friend. You can laminate tax stamp copies. I just have not done so yet. Things to do some day.

Just me. Somewhere I have the ruling letters from the BATFE. I need to find them. I believe the above to be correct but I could have it wrong also. Only a BATFE enforcement officer can LEGALLY demand to see your tax stamps or copies. But we live today in a strange world. Stay legal.

1c1.png

-E-

I have my late friends tax stamp form 4's that I inherited, along with the machine guns and all of the other cool firearms he left me.

Just a heads up,

If you ask the copy person to give you, "Double sided, 4-up" copies, you will get nice sized copies, 4 to a page, back to back. Then you can cut put and laminate them.

I typically say I only want the front in color, and they can't really do it easy, so I get both in color and only charged for one side, if they charge me at all.

But the "4-up" setting automatically reduces the page so 4 fit per page, and the setting auto-alligns the backside to be perfect little copies.

I have a copy of my stamp for SBR's in a plastic bag, folded up and placed in the waterproof pistol grip compartment of said SBR's. Probably not the best place, but it is how I know they will always be with the weapon.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top