JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I'm looking to find the cheapest way to build a 7.62x39mm pistol w/parts that won't blow up on me at the range. I am seeking help from someone to help point me in specific directions to build a pistol for less than $500. I've seen sites I can buy one for $529 but am curious to find out how much cheaper can one be built. The barrel length would need to be under 10.5 if possible with the proper gas system. Can anyone who has built one of these before send some links to the specific items that would work? Thanks.

I'm looking to find the cheapest way to build a 7.62x39mm pistol w/parts that won't blow up on me at the range. I am seeking help from someone to help point me in specific directions to build a pistol for less than $500. I've seen sites I can buy one for $529 but am curious to find out how much cheaper can one be built. The barrel length would need to be under 10.5 if possible with the proper gas system. Can anyone who has built one of these before send some links to the specific items that would work? Thanks.

Take a look at this. Dropbox - 24HR-AK47.pdf
I did my recoil calculations based on SAAMI stadards found here. http://saami.org/PubResources/GunRecoilFormulae.pdf

I know what it looks like, take your time, be patient. It works and it is relatively inexpensive.

~Whitney

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads