JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I been drawing bad Muhammad cartoons... Hoping that the Hebdo style would being me into contact with some goatrapers... Sigh!

Tried posting them to Facebook groups and calling ISIS Daensh... Still not working!!!!

Had a friend say he was suicidal.. I asked him to hook me up with his recruiter... He wasnt as pleased. Wanted his BB gun back. Sigh thats going to take a couple rounds to get the job done. (he got so mad he isnt suicidal anymore.)

So is there any way people here know how we can get to be closer as humanity to these robe wearing goat abusers? I would love to invite them over to my place... They can stay forever!

Got my ISIS/ISIL hunting permit... Help a brother out finding game? I know they want to find us!

Some of us are not in totally good health so if these sheep molesters could be American Disability Act compliant, some of my Veteran friends would love to come with!

Thanks! Oh and Daensh lovers of bearded goats, please help an Infidel out!

I have BACON! MMM I love bacon...

TY thank you very much!

Yeah the underage and prepubescent child goat bride is killing me and my friends. I hared this with them and got a standing ovation.

Some of these are really Baaaad, not trying to put anyone in a baaaaaaaad moooooood, or make fun of this b-aa-aa-aa-d situation. I should know better as I was raised a baaaaptist. So in closing id like to say Merry Christmas to all or as ISIS says "Fleece Navidad!"

OK OP, #
Camarobear.

I think it's time a serious message is sent out to Isis and every other terrorist group throughout the world. SO OP ummm
Justin Bieber has a gig on Thursday, November 19 at the Toyota Center, Houston, Texas, US. that may help you hook up with them.

Thing is its just like hunting antelope You have to go where the antelope are (slang for antelope is goat) If you want to hunt Isis and his goat your going to have to go to the goat. Bait rarely works they are to busy trying to eat everything in sight. And remember with the particular brand of Speed they been eating they end up like zombies it takes one to the brain pan to stop them.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top