JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Mods, let me know if this needs to be elsewhere (tactics/training?).

I recently wrote a short book'let' called "How to be Tacticool", it's a satire that meant to to exposed tactical fantasies, misconceptions, and coolness that is out there (in a humourous way); there is also a serious side of the book. I'm looking for experience shooters/trainers/ex-mil etc to read and then give an honest review of it. PM me with an email address and I can send a PDF copy to a few of you. Reviews/opinions can posted here and/or amazon. http://www.amazon.com/How-Be-Tacticool-Satirical-Guide-ebook/dp/B00KQ721R2

Here's a recent review I recieved.
The writing style is very easy to read. The author has chosen to use a style of point- counterpoint for the majority of the sections. The "point" is the stereotyped tacticool philosophy with the "counterpoint" being a sound, well written rebuttal to the point.
There is ample humor used and nowhere did I find any condescension in the text. It is well edited. I found no typos or confusing text ( difficult sentences).
As stated, it is purposely short but that does not mean that there is a lack of content. This is a targeted audience text and I believe most of that target audience will relate to the content, gain some useful insight and hopefully the distribution of the booklet can lead to fewer versions of "that guy" in the community.

Any discussion/thoughts welcomed.
Thanks,
Tyler
tacticool book cover.jpg

tacticool book cover.jpg

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA