JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
he's entitled to his few but fortunately for us most of his information is false. especially that Canada does not have a national registry because it was a violation of personal privacy. he is about as informed as Sen. Frankenstein.

Yeah, that's disturbing to think that people are so stupid. The comments below are a really frightening look at the mental depravity rampant in this world.

yea i saw that too lol also funny that he kept saying it was meant for militias and that militias are our national guard. our laws explicitly note that the national guard is a standing army and does not fall under regulated or unregulated militias. he was completely uninformed and gave very bad points.

Got it...I just moved and was without interwebs for 2 days....I'm in pain, and the normal cures are not working (thanks VA!) ANYWAY.... I've taken a closer look and am now fully enlightened.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top