Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

How to ban guns:Step by Step process

Discussion in 'Legal & Political Archive' started by JimmyS1985, Jan 31, 2013.

1. JimmyS1985

JimmyS1985 St.Louis Active Member

2. Kevinkris

Kevinkris Aloha Well-Known Member

he's entitled to his few but fortunately for us most of his information is false. especially that Canada does not have a national registry because it was a violation of personal privacy. he is about as informed as Sen. Frankenstein.

NOMOREBS and (deleted member) like this.
  3. speeddemon94

speeddemon94 The Rogue Well-Known Member

Yeah, that's disturbing to think that people are so stupid. The comments below are a really frightening look at the mental depravity rampant in this world.

4. chariot13

chariot13 Near Eugene/Springfield Well-Known Member

Sporks the writer of the story is the only person commenting against guns. The poll was funny. 91% no on ban, 1 % yes and 8% like pie.

5. Kevinkris

Kevinkris Aloha Well-Known Member

yea i saw that too lol also funny that he kept saying it was meant for militias and that militias are our national guard. our laws explicitly note that the national guard is a standing army and does not fall under regulated or unregulated militias. he was completely uninformed and gave very bad points.

chariot13 and (deleted member) like this.
  6. speeddemon94

speeddemon94 The Rogue Well-Known Member

Got it...I just moved and was without interwebs for 2 days....I'm in pain, and the normal cures are not working (thanks VA!) ANYWAY.... I've taken a closer look and am now fully enlightened.