1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!
  2. We're giving away over $850 in prizes this month -- enter now for your chance to win!
    Dismiss Notice

How to attack the 2ndA with government funding

Discussion in 'Legal & Political Archive' started by Jamie6.5, Feb 18, 2012.

1. Jamie6.5

Jamie6.5 Western OR Well-Known Member

I've read about these anti-gun provisions in obama's new budget twice now, from two different sources. This one, and a NRA-ILA piece.
    These things make me wonder how any gun toting supporter of 2nd Amendment rights can vote for this guy a second time.

MILLER: Obama's fast and furious spin - Washington Times
    It's one thing to voice his disdain for gun owners and our activities. It's another to put policies in effect, through back-door practices, that intentionally subvert the will of the people and our representatives in Congress.
  2. pokerace

pokerace Newberg Well-Known Member

rufus State of Jefferson Well-Known Member

But, but, but our gun rights have actually expanded under obama. That's just the right-wing media spinning their racist garbage, what do you expect from the washing times? The NRA is just saying what the big corporations want them to say so they can continue to get rich. The 1% are running the show and want you to hate obama so they lie about his love for the 2nd Amendment.

iusmc2002 and (deleted member) like this.
  4. drew

drew OR Well-Known Member

Pretty close. But it's not like Obama consistently voted for gun control and even sponsored bills.

Oh wait he did. He doesn't even believe you should have a handgun to defend your home if the local laws prohibit it. At least Chicago doesn't have any crime.

Barack Obama on Gun Control

Obama Record May Be Gold Mine For Critics - CBS News
    The best indicator of future actions is past behavior.