JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Thought I'd pass along some advice my broker gave me today.

I called my stockbroker this morning and asked him what I should be investing in as I feel interest rates are going to be rising as they did during the late 70's early 80's.

So I told him I thought we ought to be looking to getting out of bonds and looking for a safe haven to invest.

Should we move to precious metals, foreign currency or what?

He said to me, "If the current President is in office much longer, canned goods, water and ammunition are your best bet."

Water, food, tools, lights, fuels, PMs, ammo, anything portable and real. Anything paper related - only what I need in the bank to function. No stocks, no IRA (getting out completely soon), no ETF-based BS PMs, etc.

Notice #1 is almost free. A lot of people say they can't prep because they can barely pay the bills as is; water is the answer. It will be extremely valuable at some point, barter ready. So everyone can prep for barter in some way.

Anything I have in paper I have a dismissive attitude about; I know that at a time of the banksters' choosing, all that will go 'poof.' The piece of mind knowing that everything I have cannot be taken away with a few keyboard strokes is very satisfying. If I hand someone $20s to buy a box of ammo I almost feel bad for the seller. I am getting something real. You are getting little slips of paper backed by nothing.

That is why I get a kick out of the people that say 'aren't you worried about people stealing this or that from you?' Not even close to how easy it will be for the parasites to steal your paper. No weapon or determination will save you.

While the gullible populace argues back and forth about fake crap like politics and puppets, prepare.

HBIII....Do you know who wrote this? I'd love to know.

"Americans in particular are prone to reactionary dismissal when exposed to facts that disrupt their misconceptions. Our culture has experienced a particularly prosperous age, not necessarily free from all trouble, but generally spared from widespread mass tragedy for a generous length of time. This tends to breed within societies an overt and unreasonable expectation of ease. It generates apathy, and laziness. A crushing blubberous slothful cynicism subservient to the establishment and the status quo. Even the most striking of truths struggle to penetrate this smoky forcefield of duplicitous funk."

In reference to the above quote, in my observations the more screwed up our country gets, the more our debt increases the more our entitlement attitude increases as a society, the worse things get financially the more the bureaucracy increases within the USG, because it is plagued with people in middle management who thrive on bueaucracy to cover up their own incompitence.

The more I see people mortgages go underwater the more I see two type of people. One are those who are working good spend their savings to go on a cruise or Disney World, some have said to me, I do not think I will ever be able to afford to do it again, so I am going to enjoy it while I can. The problem I see with this thought process is that, is since that from their expressions on their faces they beleive what they are saying, so wouldn't they be better off to use that money on things more usefull and practical.

The more the prices increase at the store and people I know admit the prices keep going up, Example jack Link 12 pack of jerk went from $6.68 last fall to a price of $9.68 now ast my local Samsclub, a 45% increase in about 8 or 9 months. The more I see (in the first type) spending money on a new stuff that will not matter in 1, 3 or 5 years.

The second type I see and am happy to say, are cutting debt, quietly putting away extra household stores, learning how to make soap, gardening, canning, preservine, installing wood stoves, making their solar system, wind power, or hydro power system. Which is good news for those who are smart enough to do it, but for those who are smart enough to do it, we will have to turn others away and harden our hearts in time to take care of and protect what have from others to preseve ours.

Bottom line it will be more of a two tier society those of us who have what we were smart enough to plan for and those who were not smart enough to see it or refuse to except it.

Personally I am not looking forward to the day when i have to turn someone away begging for food, knowing they probably will not last the night or week if they do not get something, turning away a family of those I know because they refuse to excep t things or plan properly. I just saw it where I live a heat wave came through 100 plus degres thunderstorm knocked out power, and people without power for 24 plus hours, calling and leaving messages asking I bought my generator yet, I intentionally ignored them, simply they have wasted lots of money the last year on frivelous crap and laughed at me behind my back, I did not do it out of meanness or anger, but to let them think about it, if they are made it because of it or do not understand it is their problem, they will either realize the situation they have put their family in or hate me for it.

I pray they realize the truth and understand get it together because as people I like them, I just cannot carry others through their blindness of life or complete ignorance to what is happening.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top