JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
"In WW1 the French suffered over a million and a half dead before the USA joined in.

In WW2 the Free French made immense contribution to the war effort in North Africa and elsewhere, and although they did not fly with American forces, they certainly did with the Royal Air Force.

Anyhow, this French-knocking is getting tedious, folks, perhaps it's time to move on to another target, eh?"

#1 the French suffered a million casualties because the French generals refused to deviate from their Napoleonic tactics.
Then when the Yanks won the war the French insisted on a peace treaty that ensured WW2!
#2 having imposed a treaty that ensured WW2 the French then created a defense which was nothing more than a fortified trench line ala WW1 which stopped far short of being complete and invited the sort of attack which the Germans perfected in WW1. Those brave Frenchmen surrendered in the millions, the government surrendered and the French Fleet was ready to join the German Fleet within weeks of the invasion.
Large numbers of the British ruling class were anxious to join the NAZIs as well and it was only a 1/2 American named Churchill that stemmed the tide of defeat until the Yanks rescued Europe again.
No wonder the Aussies have such distain for Passive-Aggressive wingeing poms
BTW the Germans have never won a war either
This time your on your own

Last Edited:
Dear Mr Link, Erudne has gone far enough.

This poisonous little man goes out of his way to make my life on this otherwise great forum intolerable, and I really don't have to take any more of his crap.

It's without doubt the best forum of its kind on the net, but it's one that managed pretty well without me before, and will no doubt miss me like taking your finger out of a mug of water.

In a couple of weeks nobody will ever know I had been there.

Thanks for the good times.

tac foley

Last Edited:
There are no full-autos in private ownership - legally - anywhere in the EU, unlike the USA, where they are not exactly falling out of the cupboard anyhow.

The UK is the only country in the EU where semi-auto centre-fire rifles and carbines are prohibited.

tac
My two SMG's fell out of a gun safe and were given to me, so out of 250,00 legally registered machine guns in the US, it's possible.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top