JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Anyone know how soon you can call in for a CHL renewal appointment in Washington County, Oregon?

Mine expires near the end of the year. I hear there can be long wait times. Also, given they are debating changing the CHL laws I was wondering if I can get the license renewed now instead of waiting until the end of the year when it expires (and avoid any negative changes to renewal that might get passed between now and then).

I could not find the answer searching the forum. Thought I would check for someone with experience before I call the county.

Thanks in advance for any info.

Long live NWFA! :s0155:

They won't allow you to renew until a month of expiring.

And the judiciary committee dropped the verbiage requiring a live fire qualification, so there is no reason for you to hurry up a renew.

They won't allow you to renew until a month of expiring.

This is not true unless it changed in the last year and a few months. I had set up a non-standard appointment with the commander to get a couple form ones signed when I was working out-of-state. The ladies in the CHL office said "why don't you get your CHL renewed now too?" and it was about 4 months earlier than expiration.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top