JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
How about animated images - gifv

Animated gif:
http://i.imgur.com/xAS3l.jpg
Works when embedded

xAS3l.jpg

Gifv
https://i.imgur.com/ulydrAb.gifv

xAS3l.jpg

I just want vids to work - they still don't work for me in Chrome

I still have digging deeper into this on my list, I'm just not sure where to start since I can't seem to reproduce the issue.

Joe the second link you posted at the top is nice. only pev i have is clicking on a pic and it's the same size as the orig.

I just use imgur, nuff said

Can you quote it to make sure we're on the same page? :)

Interesting...I was wondering what Stomper looked like...he got some bling goin on in dem teefs :D

animals-smile_3379238k-jpg.jpg

On a more serious note, I would like to see images I upload organized into my own library. At present (pls excuse my ignorance here), but it seems uploaded files are stored in some black hole with no further user access.

Also, I attempted to upload a small video but I got an invalid file type or some such warning.

Are we allowed now to upload video from our PC's ?

Not yet, but we are looking at adding this ability in the future. In the meantime it's best to upload to Vimeo or YouTube, then embed the video in your post.

On a more serious note, I would like to see images I upload organized into my own library. At present (pls excuse my ignorance here), but it seems uploaded files are stored in some black hole with no further user access.

Also, I attempted to upload a small video but I got an invalid file type or some such warning.

I like this idea, I'll look into it. See above regarding the video.

sorry but looks like vrap, retake em and try agian

"VRAP"? o_O

Since this has come to the top again......Joe, did you take away the option to click on the image and have it enlarge to original size? Having that option was a great way to get a REALLY close look, at say, a fire arm on the classifieds.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top