JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
We call that a "Sidewinder". :)
The Skil Model 77 wormdrive circular saw built the West.
The blade is on the left hand side and the motor is in-line with the handle.
Once in a while a "Bench Bunny" will show up with a "Sidewinder".

That is sort of a consumer-grade (not always) circular saw that has the blade on the right hand side and the motor mounted sideways, 90° to the handle.
Affectionately known as a Sidewinder on jobsites.

*Bench Bunny
Cabinet guy or finish carpenter

The Skil Model 77 wormdrive circular saw built the West.
The blade is on the left hand side and the motor is in-line with the handle.
Once in a while a "Bench Bunny" will show up with a "Sidewinder".

That is sort of a consumer-grade (not always) circular saw that has the blade on the right hand side and the motor mounted sideways, 90° to the handle.
Affectionately known as a Sidewinder on jobsites.

*Bench Bunny
Cabinet guy or finish carpenter

Well, I'm certainly not a Carpenter tho I've done my share of building/housing/rehab projects. And I did stay at a Holiday Express once. ;) Just saying that the guys I worked with off/on/temp/sideline deconstructing and building lumber mills (millwrights and welders/metalworkers) called them that... so maybe diff worlds.

Value is based on what someone is willing to pay. You think is has no value "destroyed " that is where you are wrong
Hmm....this looks like a confession.
In that case....
You are forgiven, my son.

DD
Who is now accepting Bass Pro gift cards in addition to the traditional Cabelas's gift cards for his excellent hearing of Internet Confessions.

:)

Well, I'm certainly not a Carpenter tho I've done my share of building/housing/rehab projects. And I did stay at a Holiday Express once. ;) Just saying that the guys I worked with off/on/temp/sideline deconstructing and building lumber mills (millwrights and welders/metalworkers) called them that... so maybe diff worlds.
Those guys are pirates.

Really excellent tutorials on "Everything you want to know about buckshot"

And "Defensive shotgun techniques"

Lucky gunner.com BLOG within the first 3 pages for the second topic.

Worth a read or Watch the Video

Edit: I don't mind putting this as a link as long as it's within the sites rules,,.
Lucky gunner I found out today fought a lawsuit against the Brady center for being an online ammo seller (2015) Judge awarded LG 111,000$ for their legal fees. LG donated it to customers' suggested pro 2nd amendment groups. Appealing case not found by me.
These are real gun and ammo enthusiasts. I like their gel tests, their velocity posted with ammo, they have a real-time inventory posted for every cartridge, cost per round and the shipping is prompt(with a guarantee or $100 credit) see their explanations.
Good People

Last Edited:
If you can't shoot them, stick them.

win pump 12 002.JPG

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class