JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I think a few people in this thread are mistaking gun ownership of these leftist folks as support for the 2A.

If you read the article, it is apologetic to leftist ideals while justifying the gun as protection that at any time might victimize their wife. The strange thing is here that Sawada's wife doesn't trust him to not use the gun on her?

Either way this article implies that these new gun owners will continue to push their leftist views in spite of owning a firearm to defend themselves from the "Trump regime."

Whole lot of crazy fear and one-upping of other lefties to see who can be the most leftist in this article. Especially when the author writes about previous gun ownership then a metamorphose into a higher pacifist urbanite being. Wow.

For example : 161102-mississippi-church-burning-1101a_cbca976d8d143a137f946184db8a0e0a.nbcnews-fp-1200-800.jpg

guess who : iqqgshatdtaixw3vmsv3-652x360.jpg

I lived in Seattle for 45 years.
I worked there. I'm sorry.
15 seconds after I retired I moved away.
The best way I can describe Seattle is that it is a daycare for adults.
If you hear or read something you just cannot believe about Seattle, believe it.
I am fairly certain that the atmosphere within the city limits is 87% nitrous oxide.
The remaining 13% is pure methane.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads