JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
So exactly what the title says.

How rare is a Glock 17 me in the USA NOT in Australia like they have been forever?
I picked one up the other day from a member brand-new in the box never fired. After looking at it closer when I got home I still did not catch it until the next day and was like wow what is this I thought I had just gotten ripped off. I have done a little research and it seems like not many have been sold in the US except to employees. I'm not sure how old the articles are I am reading so any help would be much obliged.

Thanks all NWFA 4 Life

I see a post started back in August 2012 about USA made Glocks on the Glock Talk website. Does not look like they are rare. But it will take the Glock USA plant a few years to catch up to the Austria made Glocks.
Good luck and stay safe,
Mike

Yes it has but From what I have read most all of the US made Glocks get shipped overseas and not sold in America.

Unless it's changed, all the slides get shipped back for finishing, then come back and get assembled and sold. I've seen plenty of US guns. When they first came out all the issue was "omg they're not Austrian and suck", then since people have tried alot to pass off as rare.

Unless it's changed, all the slides get shipped back for finishing, then come back and get assembled and sold. I've seen plenty of US guns. When they first came out all the issue was "omg they're not Austrian and suck", then since people have tried alot to pass off as rare.

Nice thanks for that. That is what I was looking for :s0155: So I have a RARE Austria / US Glock 17 YESSSSSSS. lol Thank

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top