JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I carry from the moment I wake up to the moment I go to sleep. I feel like if you don't carry everywhere you will start to carry less and less, as it's easier to not do it and getting into the habit of occasional carry is a bad idea, IMO. Just treat it like a wedding ring, it never comes off (obviously unless your sleeping or taking a shower).

What!? Not carry in the shower?
Have you never seen "Psyco" ???

Have not read entire thread.

Short answer: Carry as close to all the time as possible.

I carry everywhere I go, save those places prohibited by law (bars, post office, federal building, etc). Depending on where I'm going and how long I'll be there, either my gun stays in the car or stays home (when I'm in a prohibited place). Usually, in this situation, it stays in the car, unless the car's being left unattended for days.

There is one activity I do that I haven't figured out how to carry concealed on body while there, and there's no good way to secure it on-site from children's exploring fingers, so it either stays in the car or at home depending on the length of the event and how remote my car is from where I'll be.

I carry from the moment I wake up to the moment I go to sleep. I feel like if you don't carry everywhere you will start to carry less and less, as it's easier to not do it and getting into the habit of occasional carry is a bad idea, IMO. Just treat it like a wedding ring, it never comes off (obviously unless your sleeping or taking a shower).

I had to quit wearing a wedding ring due to extreme edema. My fingers, hands, even the soles of my feet would swell up. I came close to having to go to the emergency room to get the ring cut off. They never did figure out the cause other than pressure. Even using a hammer caused me problems. I didn't quit carrying though!!

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top