Reactions
They survived, though I would hardly call that an attack. I didn't see that much of a charge or posturing by the bear.
Hell, its more like that bear looked like its feelings were hurt by their yelling at it.
They make the Portlandian calling 911 on a house cat in his bathroom look like Charles Bronson.

Didn't click but hey, I didn't need to to come to my rock solid conclusion.

Reactions
They make the Portlandian calling 911 on a house cat in his bathroom look like Charles Bronson.

Didn't click but hey, I didn't need to to come to my rock solid conclusion.
Your conclusion would have only been fortified in that one of the dummies was wearing an elastic balaclava in that STUPID “rainbow” colored pattern…..

Peace, love…. become bear poop.

Reactions
They survived, though I would hardly call that an attack.
'Scary bear attack' ? There was no 'attack' at all. That bear was just relaxing in the sun and could hardly care less about these two idiots.

And what was the issue? The bear was above the shore line. All they had to do was walk down to the shore and follow it to their canoe and not waste all the time and energy looking for things to throw at it. It was in no way impeding their access to the boat.

How many people fish in close proximity to Brown bears in AK ?

Gee, had a 'scary bear attack' like this once. While out deer hunting a bear and I 'stumbled' on one another, both completely unaware. It stood up and looked at me at about 20' away. I calmly backed away and watched it until it dropped down on all fours and ran off.

Reactions
25 years in Alaska, I had my share of bear encounters and the best deterrent I ever used against an aggressive bear (twice) was a big arsed rock upside the bear's head. Neither liked it much and moved along after that. I think that bear just wanted a rub.

This is a video I took of one that visited us up at Cape Gull out of Kodiak while doing maintenance. The worst thing the little focker did was steal our gas.

(the music was my daughter's doing...she thought it sounded better than all our hollering and cussing at the bear)

Reactions
Seriously, I think this is yet another case of alien abduction.

Screen Shot 2022-02-11 at 1.18.26 PM copy.png

Reactions
Idiots were looking something to throw while holding a camera and selfie stick. First thing I would have done was dome that bear in the face with the GoPro.

Second thing would be to break my buddies knee with the selfie stick! Haha

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors November Gun Show
Portland, OR
Wes Knodel Gun Shows
Redmond, OR
Wes Knodel Gun Shows
Chehalis, WA

Latest Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top