JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Well don't even try unless you have your tactical beard,or they won't let you buy them
Don't forget your tactical cookie. :cool:

55383.JPG

If James Yeager could shoot that good would never have to run away, again.

Funny you should say that. PLEASE do not watch this video as I do not want him to get any more numbers than possible. The second vid has all the details Had to ask at least. The guy's a moron
Anyway he asks if Instructor Zero is just a entertainer...hahaha
Watch this one. he gives both sides and you don't up douche bags numbers

For me, probably an extra 1/2 hour next time I go to the range. :) :s0114:

To me, looks like he's chomping on gum, or bullets, or something when he shoots.

Is becoming more well known and seems to be legit from info. that I've seen. University trained, Italian military, international consult, blah, blah. Most importantly, entertaining videos and hell on fire with a pistol (& shotgun or rifle.) Does ice drills, suffocation drills, a little nuts to me but if you can understand him entertaining and informative.

I found it interesting, supposedly the instructors at that training academy are numbered in order by time / experience. When the most experienced retires or moves on the next in line becomes instructor zero, followed in line by the next most experienced who becomes instructor one, then instructor two and so on. So his on line persona originates from his title at that academy.

LOL... my dad used to make faces like that when he was swinging a hammer, it always used to crack me up when I was a kid.
The guy is darn good but watch all his different facial expressions as he draws and shoots.
My Dad would make faces like that when he was torquing a bolt or using a screwdriver.:s0100: Then his tongue would start going sideways on his upper lip, Lol. This quick draw guy reminds me of Gallagher :s0143:on Meth ! :s0133:

Wow, I just dragged my old, worn out azz out of bed, after trying to get the last hour and a half of no sleep! Staggered out into the light thinking, "Well, that's a goldanged, blank, piece of bubblegum hour and a half I'll never get back again!
Just to watch those videos and add even more lost time!:mad: I have a headache!

It's a old thread but I found it I been watching his YouTube post for awhile he's fast Italian S.F. trainer and other military including the U.S. he was in Vegas at shot show last year gave some private lessons to some special people

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top