JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Looked to me like that was his first time handling a handgun. ;)

Must be nice to have unlimited supply of ammo, targets, gear, and film/equipment to do that all day.
He's good as his craft because of the insane amounts of time dedicated to it and nothing else.
My hats off to him...that's a nice skillset.
He has more you tube videos out than you ave watched so he's had lots of training and must be a pro.
I mean he makes you tube vids...so he;s a pro right?
Yeah I believe he was Italian special forces.And Funker tactical has lots of views so they get plenty of ammo thrown their way. And free guns to do reviews on and free range time and on and on

Lots of comments on his facial expressions... but I think you can make any face you like when you can shoot like that!

Also, the comments on if he could do it with incoming.... how could anyone get a shot off at him in the first place! :s0112:

Is he Italian? I though he was French.

Either way, he isn't any more impressive then someone like Jerry Michulac (spelling), he just trains for combat as opposed to compatatention.

His name is "instructor zero" and yeah, he is former Italian special forces. The guy is impressive to watch, nobody I'd ever care to go toe-to-toe with...

I've always figured "run what you brung". How often are you going to be sporting a fast draw drop leg rig when going about your daily business? never

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top