JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Sounds like a lot of people here are just parroting what Glenn Beck says.

That may be true, it also may be that he knows what he's talking about. I don't believe everything that man says just as I don't believe every other media talking head. I also don't believe everything I read on the interweb.

Do your own research, you may arrive at the same conclusions as Glenn, or you may not.

To each his own.

As for me personally, my opinions are generated from a biblical world view. (I know the rules about religious speech on here, not trying to start issues with anyone, just sharing). My research is conducted to that end.

:huh:
You ARE joking right? Giving illegals ANYTHING but a one way ticket back to MehecCO will also be a very cold day in the Holler! If you think we will give them arms you need to lay that joint down you're smoking and step outside for some fresh air! Because you are obviously stoned off you Arse!

LOL!! Maybe you out to step out of that holler, sit down your crack pipe and come west to see what is really happening. Hundreds of illegals freely cross our border daily, (Texas, Arizona & California) heck mccain chased their vote and wanted to give them amnesty and if it would allow the two timed back stabber to remain in office he would. Walk the streets of LA or Houston or Phoenix and try reading the signs in spanish or finding someone who speaks ENGLISH! All three states have a very high mexican population (50+%) that our political leaders would love to get there vote and amnesty would/could be bho ticket to a second term. Heck in oregon you don't have to prove citizenship to get a drivers license or a job or a credit card or to buy property. And now they are putting the Guard on the border, probably with empty firearms, so people who "think" they know something will say the gubermint is doing something. OUR government is giving the illegals in this country preferred status, just go to any ER in the west and you will wait in line BEHIND them, all in the name of political correctness. And what about the BS of if a child is born in the US, even though it's parents are illegal aliens, it is a UNITED STATES CITIZEN! So when this US citizen turns 18 he/she can "sponsor" a relative and the whole circle begins again. Before you answer back with some smart arsed remark, do a little research, get your self educated to what is really happening. And for your general wealth of knowledge, we armed Mexican citizens during WW II to fight for uncle sam, so what in Gods name is going to stop us from doing it again?

LOL at you, I DO know what is going on, I keep up with it every day and I'm fully aware of how many illegals are flooding into our Country. As a matter of fact I'm pretty aware of a lot of things that are going on in our Country and right under our own noses. Just because I made that comment does not mean that I'm not educated to what's going on because I am. You have no earthly idea of my knowledge on current events. So before this becomes a war of words I'm deleting my comment. I guess I failed to see the sarcasim in it and took it wrong.

But, to answer your question as to whos going to stop them, probably a few million really ticked of Red Blooded Americans.

LOL at you, I DO know what is going on, I keep up with it every day and I'm fully aware of how many illegals are flooding into our Country. As a matter of fact I'm pretty aware of a lot of things that are going on in our Country and right under our own noses. Just because I made that comment does not mean that I'm not educated to what's going on because I am. You have no earthly idea of my knowledge on current events. So before this becomes a war of words I'm deleting my comment. I guess I failed to see the sarcasim in it and took it wrong.

But, to answer your question as to whos going to stop them, probably a few million really ticked of Red Blooded Americans.

How and what would a few million really ticked off RBA do? Right now most of the population is complaining to some of the State and Fed Government? If the feds do not respond to the, hopefully, favorable Arizona decision by deportation, and enforcement, what then, can be done?

I obtained this nice piece from Wyatt Erp at http//: gunbroker.com/topic/asp?TOPIC_ID=454069 on July 7, 2020. Erp states: "I think this is a much bigger juncture for the country than it appears on the surface. We're on the teetering edge of that point they say a free society falls when enough voters realize they can vote themselves money/benefits from the treasury. We're there!

This is the domino effect that is in front of us.
1. arizonia's SB1070 is struck down.
2. Obama grants illegal alien amnesty to win 15 million new lib voters.
3. Democrates maintain control in November
4. Obama wins again in 2012.
5. Trillions in repartations for blacks.
6.Unions or government overtakes all US economy.
7. Shara law wins parity with US law in the US.
8. ETC.

If 1 and 2 happen, the rewst is unavoidable. And irreversible. Boys and girls, you better realize that this isn't just politics we're talking about--this is systematic destruction of
America. At some point it will be too late to do anything about it.

Hundres of thousands of Americans have given their lives for this country in **** holes like the Yorktown, Guadalcanal, Iwo Jima, Chosin Reservoir, Da Nang, and Bahgdad. The least we can do is realize that there is also a war waged right here a home. A war in whick the libs are too damn stupid to even comprehend we are in, let alone have the brain and the brawn to win it..

People better wake up around here." tkdguy

The problem we have currently is that the rabble-rousers and rioters, organizers and social changers of the 60s are now a part of one side of the country's leadership. As such they aren't doing the deed like they did in the 60s. They have become the puppet masters. Using their diatribe of "social justice" and "equality."

Aided by the likes of Louis Farrakhan(sp?), Jesse Jackson et al, they constantly tell people of color that they are oppressed. The backlash against Arizona's SB1070 is an outgrowth of this. It is being spun as racist when the reality is, it is merely a shift of responsibility for border security to the state, from the Fed, that refuses to do it's job. The criteria for it's existence/legality is completely relevant. If you had asked Janet Napolitano if SB1070 was valid 2 years ago when she was Governor of AZ, she would have said yes. She begged for Fed assistance with the problem numerous times before Zero made her the head of Homeland Security.
Union leaders/advocates support this side of leadership as well when they constantly tell their union members they are being taken advantage of by "the man."

The concept of race inequality, and oppression of the masses is a tool being used by the left, along with charges of corruption and greed aimed at those on the right.

I believe the situation is more likely the polar opposite of what has been portrayed by the left.
Don't get me started on the failure of the press, and their complicity in this fiasco. Every four years people pull their heads out of their TVs, gameboys and Ipods, and the press is right there to feed them what the left wants them to hear.

And what we ended up with this time is "change."

This is the domino effect that is in front of us.
1. arizonia's SB1070 is struck down.
2. Obama grants illegal alien amnesty to win 15 million new lib voters.
3. Democrates maintain control in November
4. Obama wins again in 2012.

People better wake up around here." tkdguy

tkdguy - I definitely agree with the first four. Not saying the others on your list aren't feasible. ANYTHING is possible once these four things happen, and I think that's exactly what's coming in the near term.

We ARE on the "teetering edge" without a doubt. And people do need to wake the **** up. Time is short.

We won't sound so damn crazy a year from now. Just as we are sounding less crazy from a year ago. Even if you're a skeptic, our truths haunt you.

.....screw it, I'm just going to crawl back into my ipod.

I strongly recomend watching the 2003 Documentary 'Weather Underground' and listen to Bill Ayers and his wife's comentary tract. In the 1960's the International Communist Conspirecy was bank rolling subversive groups world wide, especially in america. By the 1970's there were numerous groups commiting acts of terrorisim, encourageing violent acts against society through numerous riots and arson. People were murdered in thier homes in attempts to start a 'Race War' in America.
Today these same forces are attempting to accomplish the same thing through Class Warfare and Racism. The Big O has gone a long way towards insulting our allies, embracing our foes, allowed thousands of really bad dudes across our borders, supressed the middle class as well as instituting Marxist 'Reforms' and neutralizing our Constitution. Destroyed millions of jobs and the enviroment.
The next BIG move, probably post 2012, is to, like Hitler, Mao and Stalin Have his own PPL commit another terrorist act and then declare a Class Of People enemies of the state and release para-military units to terrorize and murder them.
IMHO These para-military units will be made-up of current criminal gangs as well as other bad operators in the Marxist, Liberation Theology crowd. The aim is to draw-out those willing to stand against Tyranny and destroy them in a huge show of force thus beheading any Counter-Revolution. Only then will forgine troops arrive on our soil, only then will the camps be built and the ovens lit. Only the Protected Classes and thier toadys will be safe.
The New Leaders will be isolated, protected, untouchable. Only the underlings and minions will ever be out in public, milk jugs to tempt the few still armed citizens, to come out of hiding. Any attempt against a Protected Class will cause entire populations to be decimated in reprisal.
To carry this off Big O needs to stay in power that is why he is labeling the Tea Party as racist. There will also be an increasing number of Crisies as we approach 2012, when he rufuses to surrender the White House.

I really needed a laugh this morning. Thanks for providing it. As a life-long leftie, I can state with absolute certainty that the organizations and ideologies you site are completely incapable. You are safe from a revolution produced by the US left. Anyway, the S has HTF already. We are in it now. Obama is a corporate capitalist, just like Bush was, but with 'a slight moral tinge' to him. At this point, all US government resources are marshalled to preserve the corporate establishment in crisis: The big banks, the oil industry, the military-industrial complex. How you and I fare seems to be beside the point. This is approximately where the Soviet Union was in the 1980's - a moderate reformer (Gorbachev) in power trying to reform the worst aspects of a bankrupt system.
The folks begging on every exist and on ramp of the freeways of our nation are the hint of things to come. We need to :Take care of each other, don't give in to fear, think for ourselves, act out of love.

Maybe we pool our thoughts and predict what it will be like :D I suspect when it goes it will be just like the oil leak. Lots of sh!t happening and our government slow to act. When it does act things will be comepletly different and the lives you are now living will change. To what depends on you.

jj

I do believe that is why states have designated Militias. They were designed to handle things such as this when our Gov't fails to. I think the local Sheriff's will soon be forced to take matters into their own hands and then you will see what I'm talking about. If the Fed's won't protect us, concerned citizens and local law enforcement will. I almost wished I lived down there, I'd show you exactly what I'm talking about. The rally cry would be sounded! Citizens arrest would be heard loud and clear. It's up to us to save our Country not sit around and hope that the Fed's do. United we stand, divided we fall!

Now, the following are the senators who voted to give illegal aliens Social Security benefits. They are grouped by home state. If a state is not listed, there was no voting representative.

Alaska : Stevens (R)
Arizona : McCain (R)
Arkansas : Lincoln (D) Pryor (D)
California : Boxer (D) Feinstein (D)
Colorado : Salazar (D)
Connecticut : Dodd (D) Lieberman (D)
Delaware : Biden (D) Carper (D)
Florida : Martinez (R)
Hawaii : Akaka (D) Inouye (D)
Illinois : Durbin (D) Obama (D)
Indiana : Bayh (D) Lugar (R)
Iowa : Harkin (D)
Kansas : Brownback (R)
Louisiana : Landrieu (D)
Maryland : Mikulski (D) Sarbanes (D)
Massachusetts : Kennedy (D) Kerry (D)
Montana : Baucus (D)
Nebraska : Hagel (R)
Nevada : Reid (D)
New Jersey : Lautenberg (D) Menendez (D)
New Mexico : Bingaman (D)
New York : Clinton (D) Schumer (D)
North Dakota : Dorgan (D)
Ohio : DeWine (R) Voinovich(R)
Oregon : Wyden (D)
Pennsylvania : Specter (R)
Rhode Island : Chafee (R) Reed (D)
South Carolina : Graham (R)
South Dakota : Johnson (D)
Vermont : Jeffords (I) Leahy (D)
Washington : Cantwell (D) Murray (D)
West Virginia : Rockefeller (D), by Not Voting
Wisconsin : Feingold (D) Kohl (D)

Now, the following are the senators who voted to give illegal aliens Social Security benefits. They are grouped by home state. If a state is not listed, there was no voting representative.

Alaska : Stevens (R)
Arizona : McCain (R)
Arkansas : Lincoln (D) Pryor (D)
California : Boxer (D) Feinstein (D)
Colorado : Salazar (D)
Connecticut : Dodd (D) Lieberman (D)
Delaware : Biden (D) Carper (D)
Florida : Martinez (R)
Hawaii : Akaka (D) Inouye (D)
Illinois : Durbin (D) Obama (D)
Indiana : Bayh (D) Lugar (R)
Iowa : Harkin (D)
Kansas : Brownback (R)
Louisiana : Landrieu (D)
Maryland : Mikulski (D) Sarbanes (D)
Massachusetts : Kennedy (D) Kerry (D)
Montana : Baucus (D)
Nebraska : Hagel (R)
Nevada : Reid (D)
New Jersey : Lautenberg (D) Menendez (D)
New Mexico : Bingaman (D)
New York : Clinton (D) Schumer (D)
North Dakota : Dorgan (D)
Ohio : DeWine (R) Voinovich(R)
Oregon : Wyden (D)
Pennsylvania : Specter (R)
Rhode Island : Chafee (R) Reed (D)
South Carolina : Graham (R)
South Dakota : Johnson (D)
Vermont : Jeffords (I) Leahy (D)
Washington : Cantwell (D) Murray (D)
West Virginia : Rockefeller (D), by Not Voting
Wisconsin : Feingold (D) Kohl (D)

I'd say that I was pissed off by that vote but since social security won't be around 10 years from now I'll just say that I'm not surprised to see Wyden voting for something like this.

-d

For any who think "it" isn't coming, please take the time to read this.

<broken link removed>

The Middle Class in America Is Radically Shrinking. Here Are the Stats to Prove it.

Posted Jul 15, 2010 02:25pm EDT by Michael Snyder

"The 22 statistics detailed here prove beyond a shadow of a doubt that the middle class is being systematically wiped out of existence in America.

The rich are getting richer and the poor are getting poorer at a staggering rate. Once upon a time, the United States had the largest and most prosperous middle class in the history of the world, but now that is changing at a blinding pace.

So why are we witnessing such fundamental changes? Well, the globalism and "free trade" that our politicians and business leaders insisted would be so good for us have had some rather nasty side effects. It turns out that they didn't tell us that the "global economy" would mean that middle class American workers would eventually have to directly compete for jobs with people on the other side of the world where there is no minimum wage and very few regulations. The big global corporations have greatly benefited by exploiting third world labor pools over the last several decades, but middle class American workers have increasingly found things to be very tough.

Here are the statistics to prove it:

&#8226; 83 percent of all U.S. stocks are in the hands of 1 percent of the people.
&#8226; 61 percent of Americans "always or usually" live paycheck to paycheck, which was up from 49 percent in 2008 and 43 percent in 2007.
&#8226; 66 percent of the income growth between 2001 and 2007 went to the top 1% of all Americans.
&#8226; 36 percent of Americans say that they don't contribute anything to retirement savings.
&#8226; A staggering 43 percent of Americans have less than $10,000 saved up for retirement.
&#8226; 24 percent of American workers say that they have postponed their planned retirement age in the past year.
&#8226; Over 1.4 million Americans filed for personal bankruptcy in 2009, which represented a 32 percent increase over 2008.
&#8226; Only the top 5 percent of U.S. households have earned enough additional income to match the rise in housing costs since 1975.
&#8226; For the first time in U.S. history, banks own a greater share of residential housing net worth in the United States than all individual Americans put together.
&#8226; In 1950, the ratio of the average executive's paycheck to the average worker's paycheck was about 30 to 1. Since the year 2000, that ratio has exploded to between 300 to 500 to one.
&#8226; As of 2007, the bottom 80 percent of American households held about 7% of the liquid financial assets.
&#8226; The bottom 50 percent of income earners in the United States now collectively own less than 1 percent of the nation's wealth.
&#8226; Average Wall Street bonuses for 2009 were up 17 percent when compared with 2008.
&#8226; In the United States, the average federal worker now earns 60% MORE than the average worker in the private sector.
&#8226; The top 1 percent of U.S. households own nearly twice as much of America's corporate wealth as they did just 15 years ago.
&#8226; In America today, the average time needed to find a job has risen to a record 35.2 weeks.
&#8226; More than 40 percent of Americans who actually are employed are now working in service jobs, which are often very low paying.
&#8226; or the first time in U.S. history, more than 40 million Americans are on food stamps, and the U.S. Department of Agriculture projects that number will go up to 43 million Americans in 2011.
&#8226; This is what American workers now must compete against: in China a garment worker makes approximately 86 cents an hour and in Cambodia a garment worker makes approximately 22 cents an hour.
&#8226; Approximately 21 percent of all children in the United States are living below the poverty line in 2010 - the highest rate in 20 years.
&#8226; Despite the financial crisis, the number of millionaires in the United States rose a whopping 16 percent to 7.8 million in 2009.
&#8226; The top 10 percent of Americans now earn around 50 percent of our national income.

Giant Sucking Sound

The reality is that no matter how smart, how strong, how educated or how hard working American workers are, they just cannot compete with people who are desperate to put in 10 to 12 hour days at less than a dollar an hour on the other side of the world. After all, what corporation in their right mind is going to pay an American worker 10 times more (plus benefits) to do the same job? The world is fundamentally changing. Wealth and power are rapidly becoming concentrated at the top and the big global corporations are making massive amounts of money. Meanwhile, the American middle class is being systematically wiped out of existence as U.S. workers are slowly being merged into the new "global" labor pool.

What do most Americans have to offer in the marketplace other than their labor? Not much. The truth is that most Americans are absolutely dependent on someone else giving them a job. But today, U.S. workers are "less attractive" than ever. Compared to the rest of the world, American workers are extremely expensive, and the government keeps passing more rules and regulations seemingly on a monthly basis that makes it even more difficult to conduct business in the United States.

So corporations are moving operations out of the U.S. at breathtaking speed. Since the U.S. government does not penalize them for doing so, there really is no incentive for them to stay.

What has developed is a situation where the people at the top are doing quite well, while most Americans are finding it increasingly difficult to make it. There are now about six unemployed Americans for every new job opening in the United States, and the number of "chronically unemployed" is absolutely soaring. There simply are not nearly enough jobs for everyone.

Many of those who are able to get jobs are finding that they are making less money than they used to. In fact, an increasingly large percentage of Americans are working at low wage retail and service jobs.

But you can't raise a family on what you make flipping burgers at McDonald's or on what you bring in from greeting customers down at the local Wal-Mart.

The truth is that the middle class in America is dying -- and once it is gone it will be incredibly difficult to rebuild."

Gunner: good post and BINGO.

A casual reader might ask, why - why are the MNC's bailing out on the US and opening up shop in places like China. The armchair economist might say - simple - cheap labor, better for the bottom line.

That's is true enough. But don't forget the big picture of 'money'. An armchair economists might also ponder how the US can continue running trillions in national debt. That means the US is/was living high on the hog on other countries' savings. Why would a country, like China, willingly hold US debt knowing they are slowly losing value on their billions of US dollar reserves? It's pretty obvious it's part of the agreement cut by the globalists in the resort meetings they hold all around the world. You fund our debt, you'll get all the jobs to keep your masses satisfied. Communist China has a lot on the line - millions of the Chinese poor farmers have moved to the cities to work in these modern sweat shops, lured by wages and being provided for by the employer and government. They literally are selling themselves to afford a better life. Were the rug to pulled out from these millions of Chinese workers, the Chinese government would have a sizable problem on its hands in social/civil unrest. The Communists must keep the illusion of prosperity for its people, same as the US thus the backrooms deals, at our expense.

And I think Muzzolini's definition of Fascism adequately describes what we have today.

Another point. If things are so bad in the US, why is the stock market not completely in the tank?

Simple. Corporations are making lots of money on overseas operations. The same thing that is killing off the American worker is making the globalists fortunes.

All I can say is get ready, whatever that means in your situation. There's lots about that covered here already.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top