JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I saw a gentleman at the Salem rally yesterday carrying a CMP M1 Garand. It got me to thinking: do TPTB, the ones pushing gun control, know that there's a government program to sell military surplus semi-automatic rifles to the public? Hell, there's even M1 Carbines with folding stocks listed on the website! And those M1 Garands, with their 8-round enbloc clips, hell, they're illegal in NY now, right?

So, how much longer before they decide to stop selling?

Actually the NY ban in on Magazines not enbloc clips. And I think I saw something about being over 50 years old. As well as the fact that you can use an enbloc clip that only holds 5 rounds or make one that only holds 7 if you wanted to.

As to the CMP ending sales. I seriously doubt they will be doing that until they run out of things to sell.

They only have two M1 carbines for sale via auction and no others of any kind for general sale.

They do have a few Garands and some target .22's for sale

Thanks Mark, I've been working on getting a new roof on my garage, haven't been able to read the actual law yet.

I hope the CMP hangs around long enough for me to get my hands on one of those M1 Garands! Going to Appleseed in February to qualify for one.

My friend Brian called them recently, and CMP stated that they have approx. 3 million rounds of Greek HXP .30-06 surplus. Soooo...they're good there for a while!

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top