JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I didn't say 10 per box, I said 200 per case. I don't buy 9mm in 50rd boxes. And even if the rate at Lucky Gunner is 210 per case, my point is the same. Winchester USA Forged is always more expensive than the bargain brands' brass-cased offerings.
Uhhh, ok. I know it's been a long time since I was last in school. Maybe they came up with a new way of doing math??? A case of 1K rounds is 20 boxes. At $200 that (at least the way I learned math) is $10 a box. Now if you learned some new math then I would need it translated into the old way. Again I am taking delivered also. If someone is offering the Blazer or Win White Box at even 210 a case delivered I would be glad to buy it. Don't need the brass but at $210 a case that's $10.50 a box. At least with the old math. That I would be glad to pay to give the brass to another re loader.

Uhhh, ok. I know it's been a long time since I was last in school. Maybe they came up with a new way of doing math??? A case of 1K rounds is 20 boxes. At $200 that (at least the way I learned math) is $10 a box. Now if you learned some new math then I would need it translated into the old way. Again I am taking delivered also. If someone is offering the Blazer or Win White Box at even 210 a case delivered I would be glad to buy it. Don't need the brass but at $210 a case that's $10.50 a box. At least with the old math. That I would be glad to pay to give the brass to another re loader.

No new math...He's just saying you have to buy 20 boxes(A case) to get it at $10.00/50. That's why I used to get mine at the gun show. Those guys, is it .."Discount Ammo"??, that are always at the gun shows? they're out of Tacoma I think. They always had it for $200.00 for a case. Well except during the "Crisis". They were still very fair though.

No new math...He's just saying you have to buy 20 boxes(A case) to get it at $10.00/50. That's why I used to get mine at the gun show. Those guys, is it .."Discount Ammo"??, that are always at the gun shows? they're out of Tacoma I think. They always had it for $200.00 for a case. Well except during the "Crisis". They were still very fair though.
I just looked at Lucky, they want $235 delivered which is not "bad". They beat Ammoman buy a few bucks at that price. It's $207 for the same case of the USA forged so that's enough to keep me buying it since I don't want the brass. if I needed 9mm Brass I would have no problem paying the extra but since it would just be gifted, naw. Have not been to a show here since the old Lakewood mall when it was that Quonset hut looking building. Has to be close to 20 years ago I think. I keep meaning to get out to the one at the fair grounds one of these days.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top