JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
How much is once fired, uncleaned brass worth? I tried posting this in the classifieds but since I didn't have a price I was told it doesn't belong there. So, I'm not trying to sell, just get an idea of what different calibers are worth.

If you are selling, it's worth whatever you are willing to get for it. If you are buying, you can probably do some checking online at some of the ammo manufacturers and see what their going rates are. It'll depend on the caliber that you are looking for but you might be able to do a FTF for somewhere close to the going rate that you find online.

FWIW, some places you could try are: www.cabelas.com, www.midwayusa.com, etc. for pricing

An easy way to get a ballpark figure is to search completed auctions on gunbroker. You'll definitely get more if you tumble and inspect it first. Otherwise you may be looking at scrap brass prices (around .70lb).

I don't really have the room or the time to get into reloading so I was asking about how much do the reloaders out there pay for once fired casings? Not cleaned, not deprimed, sometimes I kept the box and shell holder plastic thingy, sometimes not. Probably got over a thousand casings sitting in the garage taking up shelf space. Just want to get rid of it but I'm not going to give it away. I think it would be funny if someone offered to buy it by the pound and I delivered the brass as ingots...:)

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top