JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
My friend is trying to sell a 4runner and someone offered to trade him an ar15. He's trying to figure out how much it is worth to see if he's interested. Its a dpms .223/5.56. The red dot he says is a cheap one, he paid about $150 for and doesn't know the brand. Thanks IMG950381.jpg

Trade value used!! 2-300 max! you can go buy a new one on sale for $450o_O

Edit: Sell the runner and go buy what you want. If its trashed then scrap the damn thing you can get around six hundred in scrap metal :D

Cool, thanks guys. He isn't looking for an ar, but I told him he could possibly sell it and get money that way. The 4runner is rough but he's asking much more than the gun is worth.

Gotta factor in fees for the FFL which run about $40 for each transaction I believe. Don't do it, I own a 4runner, so long as it works well its worth at minimum a grand. The value of that used AR on the left like everyone here has estimated around $300-$400 at most.

Yeah a DPMS Oracle is a very budget friendly rifle and that "optic" is worth nothing. If the 4Runner starts and drives its worth way more!

DPMS were for sale at NW Armory not too long ago. I want to say that brand new they were right around $399.

If the 4Runner is on it's roof at the bottom of a deep ravine, still smoldering, and he's willing to pay the tow.....
....seems about right, if he agrees to remove the optic.;)

Please be more specific. What country is the dollar you want to price from and what country's currency do you want to know its value in.

If its a second gen runner with a blown head gasket, rear main seal, v6 i'd do the rifle plus $700.

First gens with a four cylinder get premiums!

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

Back Top