JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
How much would you pay?
Don't know what model.
Gun shop near me has a savage 6.5 bolt rifle for sale on consignment. Don't know the previous owner..... wood stock with raised plastic cheek rest that wasn't bolted on, no optics. Really clear like new.
what should I ask or look for?

I'll only be shooting paper with it (at 200yrds for now).
Be my first bolt gun.
They were asking $525

Last Edited:
The model 10/ 110 might be worth that much. I am sure Savage has made an economical rifle in the 6.5 CM; I forget what they are called - Axis, maybe. It helps to know which model it is, then you judge the asking price against the MSRP and its current condition.
Call the store and ask for more details.

The model 10/ 110 might be worth that much. I am sure Savage has made an economical rifle in the 6.5 CM; I forget what they are called - Axis, maybe. It helps to know which model it is, then you judge the asking price against the MSRP and its current condition.
Call the store and ask for more details.
Totally wrong....
Called and it's a Rem 783 22" wood.... I found comparable on Cheaper Than Dirt for less (out of stock)... Remington have good barrels?