JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
So I have a great condition old (90s) Acog that the tritium could use to be replaced and it looks like cross hair is bleeding out or fading. I have a RMA and got a will get back to you on cost from Trijicon. My questions are.
Anybody ever have this done?
What was the cost?
Were you happy with the repair?
Thanks in advance with any info

I was quoted $579 to recharge the tritium in a TA31 crosshair model of mine. I had an issue with part of the crosshair not being lit even with the fiber optics and they covered that part of it for free when I sent it in. It was about a two month turnaround though.

I was quoted $579 to recharge the tritium in a TA31 crosshair model of mine. I had an issue with part of the crosshair not being lit even with the fiber optics and they covered that part of it for free when I sent it in. It was about a two month turnaround though.
That is a heck of a lot more then $200ish kinda maybe quote they gave me yesterday.

I imagine it's a bit of work to disassemble, recharge re-assemble an ACOG. I have a few ACOGs myself and my first one is getting up there.
FWIW, I wouldn't be real happy about it, but I'd still pay the money. $579 is a lot cheaper than the price of a new ACOG.

What model is it? Does it have a fiber optic option in addition to the tritium or is it one of the older ta01 models? That could be a big part of the difference in price quotes, the one I got the quote for was a 2009 TA31CH.
It is the older tao1 model made in the 90s. The outside finish is in like new condition though

My 5yr old MRO stopped working and they repaired it at no cost other than one-way shipping. Took approx 1-month turn around. I'm definitely pleased with their warranty/repair service.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top