JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Almost never, anymore: due to my patterns of movement and the neighborhood I live in I generally don't feel the need. I might pick up one of the .380 mini wonder guns, though, and if I do I'll probably go back to carrying 100% of the time I'm out of the house.

Do govt moles post this question to know who is always dangerous? Disclaimer: not intended to insult or traduce any other member.

No, I am not a government mole, LOL. Just another member curious about how much people carry when they are (or aren't) licensed. I have talked to many other CCP holders that have a range of time. It's interesting because In my thoughts, there is no time that would make me think that it was safe not too.
bad things happen anywhere and anytime, so I choose to carry whenever legal.

IMO, to be licensed and not carry is a foolish choice due to the state of the world today (or any day and age for that matter). Criminals have no concern for you or yours and they will do what they can to get the things they want.

It is way too often that I see, read and hear about some family that has lost a loved one or had one hurt because some scum has decided that they wanted what the loved one had, or they were an innocent bystander to a crime gone wrong.

Since we all can't have a LEO or personal body guard and there will ALWAYS be crime and ill doers, then I will be the line of defense for my family.

I really dont carry too often, only when im going to shady/unkown places, especially when im selling or buying something off craigslist. I would probably carry more often, but i go to school m-f where its prohibited, and work s-s where its prohibited. I dont feel comfortable leaving it in my car, its been broken into too many times, even with an alarm.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top